BIM brokering is aimed at companies which have already developed a BIM catalogue, as well as those starting out in BIM, and have not yet found a client or market that requires their products in such a format. Our wide network of contacts which include professionals, local and international offices, gives us a wider area of influence in the BIM market.
This service helps to position a brand in architectural, or engineering offices, as well as construction companies, by recommending the use of the best product suited for their BIM projects in a B2B (Business to Business) manner. With such a service, manufacturing companies will have the opportunity to get their products directly specified in projects.
- To get manufacturing companies in touch with potential clients that require BIM product files for their projects.
- We recommend and counsel offices about the use of the most adequate product BIM file through our consulting service.
- We reach out to the professional users in our database, and notify them about the new BIM catalogues that are available.
- Develop market studies, and detect new business opportunities to participate in BIM projects.
- Technical and legal consulting for product manufacturers participating in BIM projects.
- A report of impact and efficiency, where we inform about the professional´s acceptance (prior consent) and the inclusion of the BIM file /catalogue in a project.
- We include client and project information, with prior consent, in our “Product request” service.
This service is provided in full confidentiality and assures personal data protection for professionals, as well as intellectual and industrial property rights for manufacturing companies.
For more information, call us at +34 932 267 322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org